Dental Implants $2997
Losing one or more teeth is often a devastating event, both for your oral health and your sense of self-confidence. While Dr. Kenneth Film and his team can’t turn back the clock on your smile, we can offer the next best solution with the help of dental implants. . Because Dr. Film places both the implant and the crown, he is able to offer the Dental Implant Special for $2997. No visits to other offices or specialists. This restorative solution has quickly emerged as the front runner for tooth replacement due to its valuable health benefits, its sturdy, fixed nature, and its completely seamless appearance. In fact, most patients who’ve received dental implants tend to forget that they’re not natural teeth after some time has passed! We look forward to welcoming you to our new Boonsboro, MD practice location and helping you regain the full, beautiful smile you’ve been sorely missing with this transformative treatment option.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
- Unlike traditional dentures and bridges, dental implants actually replicate the entire structure of the tooth, including its root beneath the gum line. This helps keep your jawbone full throughout the years, preserving both your health and your facial appearance.
- With the help of a personalized, tooth-colored crown, implants are virtually indistinguishable from the rest of your natural smile, giving you the beautiful, uniform look you desire.
- Implants also feel and act just like natural teeth due to their sturdiness and durability. You can treat them just like regular teeth – no special diet or oral hygiene requirements required!
- Dental implants offer patients versatility in treatment, meaning they can be used in conjunction with several restorative options to provide an extra level of security and strength, including dental bridges and implant-supported dentures.
- As long as they’re cared for properly with a diligent oral hygiene routine at home and regular check-ups, implants can easily last for the rest of a patient’s life!
The Dental Implant Process
Patients who are deemed viable candidates for dental implants will first need to undergo a surgical procedure. During this time, one or more small, titanium posts (the implants themselves) will be placed into your jawbone. Then, you’ll undergo a period of healing, during which your new implants will naturally integrate with your oral tissue, creating a sturdy foundation for your new tooth. Many patients will also need a follow-up procedure during which a “post” will be placed that is meant to hold the artificial tooth in place.
Once your smile is ready for your restoration, the final step is for Dr. Film is to place your brand-new personalized crown, bridge, or denture securely over the implants, creating a brand-new, complete smile that feels just as great it as looks. You’ll be amazed by the results!
Are you ready to regain your oral health and happiness? Contact South Mountain Dental today if you have any questions about dental implants or our other restorative services, or if you’re ready to schedule an initial consultation. Dr. Film and his team are fully committed to providing our patients with care that’s always comfortable, precise, and high in quality. We can’t wait to welcome you to our new Boonsboro, MD location!